1. We will collect personal information, including but not limited to name, email address and health-related information or other types of sensitive personal data (collectively known as your ‘personal information’) by lawful and fair means and with your knowledge and consent. This information helps us personalise our apps and website experience to you, however, we will collect the minimum amount of information necessary to personalise our service.
3. Mental Clutter may use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to enable a service to recognise your device so you don't have to provide the same information several times during one task.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not share your information with any third parties and only retain the information for as long as necessary.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords, and are fully responsible and or liable for all activities that occur under your password and username, whether by you or by anyone else using your identity. Should your password be compromised by breaches of security such as, but not limited to, loss, theft and unauthorized disclosure, it is your responsibility to notify us immediately of the need to change or deactivate the password. Until we are so notified, you will remain liable for any unauthorised use of your account.
You may access your personal information to modify or update at any time through your account or by emailing us on email@example.com. Upon request, Mental Clutter will permanently delete all your personal information.
In addition to information about yourself, it may be possible for you to submit other content, such as photos and other media, each of which you present through technology available through the App, including but not limited to our community platforms. It is entirely up to you whether you want to submit this additional information, and whether you would like to make it available to others – although information you share on the forum will automatically be shared with others, including users of the App and others on the internet.
We store all your personal information on secure servers. In some cases, to ensure a fast user experience, we may store some data on your device.
The primary store of your data is within the United Kingdom, in partnership with Google Cloud Storage, which is a ISO 27001 compliant RESTful online file storage web service for storing and accessing data on Google Cloud Platform infrastructure. Occasionally, we may process some of your data with third parties to use their software platforms who have servers outside the UK or EEA to send communication emails to our users, but always in accordance with data protection law and subject to strict safeguards.
If you sign up to receive promotional materials from us via email we will use the information you give us to provide the communications you have requested. If you inform us that you wish to cancel email promotional materials by selecting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of such communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will remove you from our mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications, you may turn them off at the device level.
1. To ensure that content provided by us is presented in the most effective manner for you and your devices
2. To provide you with information and services related to Mental Clutter that will facilitate your engagement
3. To provide you with promotional communications
4. To notify you about changes to the service
In some circumstances, based on your specific requests, we may need to disclose your personal information to a third party so that they can provide a service you have requested from that party. Additionally, we may disclose the personal information that you have provided to Mental Clutter to a third party that offers complementary services or goods for the purpose of enhancing your experience.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, hosting of online resources, processing credit card transactions, consulting services, data analytics, printing, sending postal mail and processing membership and event registration. We will provide those companies with information they need to deliver the service. Third parties may collect information such as your IP address that may indicate your online activities over time or across different websites when you use our websites. At this time, this website does not respond to do-not-track signals.
Some of the third-party services that we may use are:
1. Amplitude Analytics
2. Google Analytics
1. Data Protection Act 1998
2. Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
3. Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide