This document (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement between you (“you”) and Mental Clutter Limited (“Mental Clutter”, “together”, “us”, “we”, “Happier You”), a company registered in England and Wales (Reg No. 11887066). The company is registered at 43 Pendennis Road, London, United Kingdom, SW16 2SR and governs your use of the online and mobile services associated with Happier You, including but not limited to, www.happieryou.com and all associated subdomains (the “Website”), and the Happier You mobile application (“App”).
For ease of reference, all of the features and functionality of both the App and the Website, together with all of its content (whether accessible wirelessly, electronically or downloadable for printing), shall be referred to as “we” or “Mental Clutter”.
By accessing the website at www.happieru.co.uk or our iOS application, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or the apps. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright laws.
We’re here to serve you and strive to ensure you have the best possible experience. We hold ourselves to the highest legal and ethical standards and we value hearing from you so if you have any questions or ideas please contact us on our email address: email@example.com
1. You acknowledge and agree that Mental Clutter is a self-help system designed to help you through your own personalised journey to carry out a digital cognitive behavioural therapy course written by a trained CBT therapist. If you choose to access Mental Clutter, you are solely responsible for deciding which of the suggested techniques you put into practice and how to apply those techniques.
2. You also acknowledge and agree that Mental Clutter is not intended to diagnose, treat or otherwise address any medical problem and the material on all Mental Clutter platforms, whether posted by Mental Clutter employees, or other users, is provided for your information and not as medical advice and should not be seen as a replacement for consultation with a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. If you receive advice from a doctor or other qualified medical professional which conflicts with anything contained in Mental Clutter material, then the former should take precedence. We are not liable or responsible for any consequences of your having read or been told about such advice or other materials as you assume full responsibility for your decisions and actions.
3. Dr Nadim Siddiqui and Gemma Boyd are the main authors of our app and website content. Care has been taken to confirm that the information presented by Dr Nadim Siddiqui and Gemma Boyd and other authors is accurate and describes generally accepted practices. If we find, or are alerted to a mistake, we will correct it as quickly as possible. However, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the authors, editors and publishers are not responsible for errors or omissions, or for any consequences arising from application of the information on Mental Clutter.
4. If you are dealing with a mental health crisis or emergency (defined as feeling unable to cope or be in control of your situation), you will need immediate expert assessment from a qualified healthcare professional. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis or emergency, we strongly recommend that you call NHS 111 or 999 or contact your local GP urgently.
Mental Clutter reserves the right to vary this Agreement from time to time by amending this page. Any material amendments intending to bind an existing user of Mental Clutter shall become effective after notification has been displayed for 7 days on such user’s account settings page.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website and app for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained our website or apps;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information contained on all Mental Clutter platforms is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information contained. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk and are not a substitute for professional medical advice based on your individual condition and circumstances.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website or apps, even if we or an authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on our website, apps or other platforms could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on all platforms at any time without notice. However, we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our platforms and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.